How to become a real estate agent in BC.
- The Real Estate Council of British Columbia is the regulatory agency responsible for licensing individuals and brokerages engaged in real estate sales, rentals and strata property management. Their website contains the requirements to become a licensed real estate agent in British Columbia.
- Refer to the Council’s Step-by-Step Licensing Guide for an overview of the training required sell real estate in BC.
- In order to attain your real estate licence, you must complete the Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course offered through the University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business, Real Estate Division. This is a self-paced correspondence course comprised of 20 multiple-choice assignments and a 3-hour multiple choice final exam. Most individuals complete it within six months based on completing one assignment per week, usually spending 10 – 12 hours per assignment.
- Students can submit a maximum of 2 assignments per week. This means the soonest you can register for your exam is 10 weeks, when all 20 assignments have been submitted.
- You have 2 years to take the exam after all assignments have been completed.
- A score of 70% is required to pass the exam.
- Note that under the new requirements, Grade 12 is no longer sufficient to write the real estate exam. You must have 4 year bachelor degree in Canada, or else take CELPIP exam at a cost of $285. Information found on CELPIP.ca
- Starting a career in real estate requires an investment, as you are starting your own business. Consider the startup costs.
- Think about enrolling in an accelerated learning program to ensure you pass the exam.
- go site paper mill buying a term paper nutrition essay outline argumentative essay about college go to link dissertation title https://pacificainexile.org/students/dissertation-topics-in-business/10/ source site watch go to site https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/long-before-you-take-viagra/20/ essay about my dream city how do i setup my yahoo small business email on my iphone get a viagra prescription online https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=resume-writing-services-black https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/thesis-statement-college-vs-high-school/15/ essay custom order economics model papers in sinhala http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/pay-someone-to-do-my-paper/26/ click here essay on importance of punctuality montclair state university essay question cialis after alcohol cialis bph approval https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/proofreading-editing-services/26/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/gseb-english-medium-paper/17/ strather superior typewriter carbon paper 8 12 x 13 describe case study essay on indian culture in hindi go here see url enter site Find the right brokerage for you to commence your real estate career and to become licensed. Learn more about RE/MAX and register for an information session. Join us for Career Night!
- When you have successfully completed your pre-licensing exam you must take the BCREA Applied Practice Course (either the Commercial or Residential version). This is a requirement for you to be accepted by a brokerage. You will spend 2.5 weeks (2 weeks online and 2 days in class) in the course before you are licensed and a further 4.5 months overseen by your Managing Broker as you complete in-field assignments.