Please read carefully before using real-estate-careers.ca
The Website contains links to third party web sites and may redirect you to third party web sites (“Third Party Sites”). These include sites of:
- the Canadian Real Estate Association, including its REALTOR.ca MLS® property search site;
- independent sales associates affiliated with RE/MAX; and
- service providers who have a relationship with RE/MAX, some of whom are permitted to display a RE/MAX logo pursuant to a co-branding agreement.
Third Party Sites are not under the control of RE/MAX, and RE/MAX is not responsible for such Third Party Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, reliability, veracity, completeness, or timeliness thereof, any link contained therein, or any changes or updates thereto. The inclusion or access to Third Party Sites does not imply an endorsement thereof by RE/MAX, or of the provider of such content or services, or of any third party web site. RE/MAX reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
The materials provided through the Website including, but not limited to, all information, text, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Website, as well as the organization and layout of the Website, are copyrighted and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Website, or portions of the Website, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such materials. You may not copy reproduce, republish, download, print, upload, post, transmit, distribute and/or exploit the content or information contained on the Website for commercial use in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) without the prior written request of RE/MAX. You agree that RE/MAX may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Unless explicitly specified or with separate, written permission from RE/MAX, you may not and agree that you will not:
- copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Website or any part thereof;
- use or permit others to use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website;
- use or permit others to use the Website to attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising or in any way making up a part of this Website;
- use or permit others to use the Website to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation;
- use or permit others to use the Website to contact RE/MAX offices or sales associates for purposes other than assisting you with your real estate needs, such as marketing products or services;
- access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Website; or
- create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Website, and you agree that if RE/MAX, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Website, you will promptly do so.
RE/MAX®, Outstanding Agents. Outstanding Results.®, Above the Crowd® and other related graphics and trademarks related to the RE/MAX system are trademarks or service marks of RE/MAX, LLC of Denver, Colorado, U.S.A. MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and all related graphics and trademarks are trademarks or service marks of The Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and all related graphics and trademarks are trademarks or service marks of REALTOR® Canada Inc. a corporation owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®.
The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Website are trademarks or service marks of the third parties provided above or a third party, which may be registered in the Canada, the United States or other jurisdictions. None of these trademarks or service marks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the mark.
The content, information and services provided through this Website are provided on an “as is” and as available basis. You expressly agree that the use of this Website is at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
RE/MAX makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the appropriateness, accuracy, sufficiency, correctness, veracity, value, completeness, or timeliness of the content, information, opinions, advice, services, text, graphics, links or other items provided through the Website. RE/MAX expressly disclaims all such representations and warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall RE/MAX or its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, and all third parties that provide content, information or services for the Website be liable to you for any loss, expense, or damages whatsoever arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the Website, regardless of:
- The type of damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, lost profits or lost revenue – even if RE/MAX has been advised of the possibility of such damages);
- How it was caused (directly or indirectly by any errors or omissions in the content, by the use, existence or reliance upon such content, information or services, by the use or performance of the Website, by the provision of or failure to provide services, by the information or services provided through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website); or
- The legal theory asserted (contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise).
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold RE/MAX, its shareholders, directors, affiliates, officers, agents, independent sales professionals and employees, licensors and all third parties that provide content, information or services for the Website, harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, demands, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever, including, but not limited to reasonable solicitor’s fees and disbursements, court costs or arbitration costs made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website.
RE/MAX may terminate your access to and use of the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by RE/MAX.